Wednesday, February 27, 2008

10 Things I hate about you !

I was tagged by Busty Larue and was surpose to write 7 things about myself. Instead I decided to write 10 things I hated about Busty for tagging me. ( good heck I have only been blogging for myself less than a week) Here we go!

I HATE YOU BECAUSE:

1. You have bigger Boobs than I do!

2. You have energy like the energizer bunny and you work at that speed too!

3. You finish all the projects you start. ( unlike me)

4. You play Guitar Hero alot better than I do, ( O ya, I don't play Guitar Hero.)

5. Marshell is so dang cute ! ( And he is not mine)

6. Did I mention you have bigger boobs?

7. You can read 10 books at the same time and not get totally confused.

8. I think in the short time you have been quilting you have made more quilts than me.( It goes back to that finished project thing)

9. Your phone is way cooler than mine.

10. It's that boob thing again. ( I'm not bitter).

Just kidding Busty I love ya and admire all these things about you. your awsome!

3 comments:

Lynsey Lou said...

In August you will hate me because my boobs will be large and in charge. And Laila will be stinking cute (or Charlie.) My boobs will never be as big as busty's and that makes me sad for a minute.

Joanna said...

I'm sorry you hate me. hehe. that list made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants! Then I read it to Mike, and he laughed really hard too.

Jana Nielson said...

I never thought about doing that from the Hate perspective....funny!!