Friday, February 22, 2008

I love my Daughter Lynsey

I decided that since I have been saving my mom (Angel) from total ridicule because she set up a blog and never put a post on it. That I would do it for her so I have been blogging for my mom. Not to mention that I have my own blog to worry about Lynsey Lou knee deep in poo. I have been really stressed out because not only do I have to worry about what is being commented on my blog but I have to worry about my moms blog as well. So to make my self feel better I decided I would tell my mom that she loves me in a blog so that the whole 22 people that have viewed her blog can see. So Thank you Lynsey for blogging for me, thank you for being my only daughter, thanks for the grand kids, thanks for coming to the floral shop and pretending like you are helping when actually you are just sitting on your butt. I love you and I love my blog so keep up the good work. Mom

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Angel you are so nice to say those things to Lynsey. I'm sure she appreciates them....even though she did write them. hehe Quick question though, Doesn't Angel have another "daughter" now?? you should let us meet her sometime!

Jana Nielson said...

Lyns!! You crack me up!!!